RFI

Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening

Subject: Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening
From: Steve Muenich <srmuenich@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 15:22:55 -0500
I still feel that you should have taken a baseline and assess the noise after,
but instead you went all over the place, annoyed the installer that admittedly
said he would work with you after he finished his job, you contacted the
manufacturer, you contacted ARRL.
You sir are the ham neighbor that the public non-ham world doesn’t want.
Even the title of your initial email “My biggest fear is happening” indicated
you are flying off the deep end.
Keep in perspective that this is only ham radio and a hobby.

Good luck.

Sent from my mobile device