RFI

Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening

To: "'rfi'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening
From: Paul Christensen via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 15:50:07 -0400
What you really mean is that you misrepresented yourself and lied about being
an installer.  Our hobby doesn't need to be known for fostering that kind of
vendor relationship.  Frankly, I hope those of us here are done assisting you.

Paul, W9AC

> On Jun 5, 2024, at 12:13 PM, Bob Kozlarek WA2SQQ <wa2sqq@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I sent an email to Steve Anderson, but I’m not sure if the ARRL email
> is back up and running. I also left him a voice message. We decided to
> contact solar wave on my own and after masquerading as an installer I
> actually got someone to call me back. I may have got lucky, but the
> girl I spoke with had an excellent knowledge of using the phonetic
> alphabet when she was repeating my email address back to me. After 20
> minute phone call, she got back on the line to tell me that the matter
> has been escalated to their engineering department and that their
> engineering department is going to reach out to the installer who is
> here right now. When I told him that I escalated the manner and that
> somebody would be contacting him, he seemed quite annoyed. I’ll keep everyone
> posted.
>

> *Best 73 de WA2SQQElmwood Park, NJ"The only dumb questions are those
> we don't ask"*
>

>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 12:25 PM Bob Kozlarek WA2SQQ
>> <wa2sqq@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Already done
>>
>> *Best 73 de WA2SQQ*
>>

>> *Elmwood Park, NJ"The only dumb questions are those we don't ask"*
>>

>>> On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 12:16 PM Stephanie WX3K <wx3k@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do baseline measurements of your band noise floors before they turn
>>> it on
>>>

>>> Stephanie WX3K

>>> on

>>> ter%40unh.edu%7C60314d0dfb7145b005a708dc8562fc55%7Cd6241893512d46dc8
>>> d2bbe47e25f5666%7C0%7C0%7C638531907391161505%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d
>>> 8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%
>>> 7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qNrvYzSFMYS2%2FtcBb2xbAr9O8EvWfYfurv7w70biKyo%3D&