RFI

Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 16:16:18 -0500
If I had the time, I'd write a long paper explaining how f'd up THAT is and YOU are for doing that.

But I don't.  Get mad, or don't.  I don't care.

I don't want guys like you around me or carrying an amateur license.
You'll be lucky if you don't lose it.

You just admitted to committing multiple Federal felonies.
You are no longer eligible to be a licenses amateur radio operator under current FCC rules.

Clay E. Autery, Jr.
KY5G