RFI

Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] My biggest fear is happening
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 10:00:50 -0600
What felonies were committed?  Are you a licensed attorney? There are felons in the amateur radio service. The FCC makes that call no you.  You are also innocent until proven in a court of law, not public opinion.

RFI is a huge issue for us and will probably down the road completely ruin the hobby unless you live in the middle of no where.  The FCC could and should be doing more but are focused on selling public radio bands for their corrupt Government.

You obviously do care.  You responded.

I have had to climb the corporate ladder to get resolutions.  So what?  The goal is to get XXX fixed.  Sometime you have to very high.

Not sure why the installer would be mad.  I suspect he is clueless about the RFI issues and would not understand twisted dc lines and chokes etc.  He was trained to do a specific job.  He is not an RFI engineer.  He is an installer.  He did not build the stuff he is installing.  Give the installers some slack.  If you ever worked in the fast food industry or service industry, try not to piss off the person making or serving your food.  If you desire an outcome, being an ass is probably not your best course of action.  Ask them for help.  People love to help other people. Try to get them to be your knight in shining armor.  Brute forces is usually the last resort.

W0MU