Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101
From: iw1ayd <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:48:22 +0100
Hi Ed and Bill,
I acknowledge yours answers, both of them.  A change of the subject
could be done, but I am not sure.

But, anyway, from my newbie standpoint would it be possible to spread
some words about this to the right ears. May be starting with " .. do
not copy and paste other DX expedition QRG's table ... as many use well
known PSK QRG to homing the RTTY TX QRG "(*) .

It's unbelievable for me that such a good operators with decades of
experience on hands may have such a poor handling of what is just behind
theirs exotic front door ... where is the doorbell to wake up gently
those OM?
Well, Ed, I understand that RTTY isn't theirs front door, OK. But still
if it is another of yours home doors to outside it must be well placed,
not noisy on open and close and ... alarmed(?)

I shutup now, just having some second to understand if these two tones
that I see in a small waterfall are a couple of 170 Hz apart mark &
space signals or two PSK31  standalone traces  just spaced as <;->

             73 de iw1ayd Salvo

(*) it may be that this is the most probable mistake, why not ... just
somebody changed a digit or two there, just one (may be two) wrote DOWN
on 30m, if I remember right.