Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:43:55 -0700
The financial aspect of some DXpeditions is often the critical factor
determining if the trip even occurs.  There will soon be an announcement
about a major expedition to a highly needed country that has been postponed
because the financial requirements became untenable.  So, it could be that
less-skilled operators who help finance the trips you note below is the
right trade-off compared to not going at all.

Ed - W0YK