Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 13:47:18 -0700
Cynical for sure.  We have had many great RTTY Dxpeditioners and I saw
that another one of our greats was going to NH8S (Swain's). Also
recently worked Ron ZL1AMO's call (SK), and remember all the stuff in
the Pacific Ron put on RTTY for many years.  Met him a couple of times
in Dayton.  Then there is our resident Artic guy from way down south
(chime in here as I know you're on the reflector).  It takes a large
investment in time and money.

What was once rare HC8 circa 1987 isn't so much anymore.  Mega
Dxpeditions have also changed the outlook.

Jay WS7I