Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS policeman on 14101
From: iw1ayd <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:24:50 +0100
Hi all.

Unfortunately that's what happened several time also from this side of
the sea, even when operating calls different from mine.
It happened when looking over there for a new multi or when I was
calling CQ and one of those gentlemen started it's paper tape onto my
QRG or nearby. They like to hunt manned stations, we know why. Unlucky
that's 14101 isn't the only affected QRG.

I wouldn't speak more about anything that could seem reasonable, no way
with jammers just keep on going ignoring "it" or leave the wild alone. I
would just think that they, the jammers, just doesn't know that we have
WARC bands out of any contest, that's a really poor operating practice.
Leave "it" alone or keep on going, depending on rate ;-> I would rather
prefer the first solution, well in bands aren't so crowded ...

Well, let me back in my hole with RTTY, JT65 and WSPR, no mike, no key,
no hassle.

               73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS BTW I also hate all those DX expeditions that make weird choice for
the RTTY TX QRG well inside PSK de facto sub bands ... but that's
another story