Re: [RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:03:51 -0700
Hi Hank

Your comment about 'flexible macros' with number 9 is spot on.

Most of the time just sending the exchange once is sufficient.  In the
BARTG last week, on the high bands, one time was 99.9% effictive.  Had very
few requests for a repeat.

But - when going to 40 or 80 with noise and QRN, it was a different story
so I put the exchange in twice and it made it a lot better.

Be flexible ;-)  73
Tom W7WHY