[SECC] Proposed New Center for Circle

Subject: [SECC] Proposed New Center for Circle
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:02:30 -0400
Lee Hiers wrote:

>On 6/6/07, John Laney <k4bai at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>

>>Jeff says he has checked the roster and we wouldn't be
>>leaving any current member out.
>>

>All our AL members are now gone, correct??

No.  The Alabama members have not left the club.  But, all of them have
joined the ACG and all are contributing their points to ACG.  No Alabama
has contributed a score for SECC since the ACG was recognized as an
affiliated club by ARRL in January.  Many are still on the reflector,
still operate at NQ4I, and make constructive contributions.  But, they
are not contributing scores for club competition and no one in AL has
indicated any interest in doing so.  73, John, K4BAI.