[SECC] Proposed New Center for Circle

Subject: [SECC] Proposed New Center for Circle
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:26:51 -0400
On Jun 6, 2007, at 4:55 PM, Lee Hiers wrote:

> All our AL members are now gone, correct??

No members from the good state of Alabama have been removed. None of
them have requested to be removed.

I don't see any issue with someone being a member in multiple contest
clubs at the same time. In fact, the setup of the Local / Medium /
Unlimited categories in the ARRL Club competition would appear to
encourage this (particular with Local vs Medium/Unlimited clubs).

One would only have to meet the minimum requirements for membership
in good standing for each club. (Which, for the SECC, is admittedly
quite easy)

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901