[SECC] Fwd: Proposed New Center for Circle

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: Proposed New Center for Circle
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:44:01 -0400
On 6/8/07, Bill Coleman <aa4lr at arrl.net> wrote:

> I challenge you to quote the portion of the SECC bylaws that states
> the club is only a score repository.

Don't play the "by-laws" card, Bill.  I was there with Bill Fisher
when the club was formed.  It was formed for one reason - a place to
report scores.  Everything else is secondary.  The *only* reason there
are are even by-laws is because the ARRL required it for club
affiliation.  Period.  The by-laws used were something that was
cut&pasted from some other club.

Do I really need to pull out the old club history posts again??

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
"Have Dobro Will Travel"