Re: [TenTec] Hooking up Omni VII to computer ---direct--- how?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hooking up Omni VII to computer ---direct--- how?
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:29:44 -0400
Al..

You know, that makes sense!

WHile I don't have any teenagers hogging up bandwidth, and I live out
in the sticks so security is not an issue, the price of a wireless
game router is about $100

a hard wire would more than likely be a better choice.

I'll see about digging someone up to run the wire from the office
upstairs to the shack in the basement

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced