Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe
From: Dell Ray <ray_2098@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:09:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dyke
  I don't remember If you have a manual, And if you checked the settings
according to the manual. When I ran TRX the first time The only thing i had to
do was select the rig then pick my baud rate and comm port. Everthing else I
left as default.  I have Addr.=04,  Ctrl=E0,  mem=90,  Stop bits=2,  TRX
Port1=Com 4,  CAT speed=19200,   dual control=checked, RTS Enable=checked,  DTR
enabled=checked,  PTT=CAT,  TX Interrupt=DSR,.
  I use a over the counter Belkin cable from computer to rig. I am using vista
64 on a duel Intel CPU. I also had to buy a serial card but mine was a
Rosewell. Just be sure the rig is the same settings as Comp.
  Also you might try a master rest of the Rig. Might have a brain cramp.

Dell R Smith
Prosser,Wa
KI7XD DN-06
OMNI VI Opt1