Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe
From: "DW Holtman" <tubestuff@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:40:51 -0700
Hello,

I installed a PCI serial card from byterunner. Windows under XT under
Hardware information, tells me that it is properly installed and working. I
triple checked the wiring in the cable. Tried Hyperterminal as suggested in
the Ten Tec troubleshooting document. Not too sure that I had Hyperterminal
was set up correctly? Still no luck, no communication. I tried two software
packages, HRD and TRX.

Any suggestions on where I should go from here?

Thank you,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN