Re: [TenTec] RX366

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:30:52 +0200
John, there were two threads going on under the same subject.

I was not responding to the AM Broadcast issue, but rather to the question
how big the difference is between the old 2nd RX and the new 2nd RX on the
Ham Band performance.

There the upwards vs. downwards conversion makes a significant difference.

73
Rick, DJ0IP