Re: [TenTec] I surrender

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] I surrender
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 14:24:33 +0000
Joe,

The Omni VI works fine with Winlink Winmor. I have one here that I have used many times.

I assume MMTTY and fldigi are being used with the Omni. If so, then we know the hardware interface works so it is only a configuration issue with Winlink. What do you use for an interface between your computer and the Omni? In Winlink there are two setup screens that need attention, "WINMOR TNC setup" and "Radio Setup". TNC setup selects the sound card interface and Radio Setup selects radio control if used (yours appears to be working fine) and PPT control.

Can you look at the MMTTY or fldigi setup parameters to get an idea of what works?

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY

Sounds like the PTT line to the Omni is not getting triggered.