Re: [TenTec] I surrender

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] I surrender
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 19:39:48 +0000
Joe, from what you say, perhaps my assumption was wrong. Do you have a piece of hardware that is between the computer serial port (RS-232 or USB) and the Omni PTT connection or is this something that is being done in software? What you describe is new to me. It is not difficult to build an adapter but....Jim, K9YC just posted a suggestion to use VOX. That should work OK with Winmor as T/R switching times were designed to be compatible with the Signalink which uses VOX type T/R control.

Please keep us posted.

-Lee- WA3FIY