Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?

To: wc1m@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering 66-Foot Vertical?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:01:52 -0400
I saw ya coming, friend --

You can see how the parts com in the article I wrote on my DXE
big stick project.

http://k8jhr.com/linked/43_ft_vertical_antenna.pdf

They come in two stacks - alternating tube sections so they
slide in and out among themselves easily, but are otherwise
in order by size.   SEE PHOTO in above article.