Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers

To: ve3cru@rac.ca, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:10:46 EDT

If all that is keeping you on an unlevel playing field is the lack of a
second operator, you ought to just go find yourself one.

Mixing contest operating with driving, especially when sleep deprivation
comes into play, is a very bad idea. While the rules can't stop someone from
doing something dumb or worse, I'd not want to be a contest sponsor who had to
explain to some trial lawyer, or jury, why we had rules that forbade  someone
from having help when out on the road for 31 straight hours.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 8/1/05 1:43:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ve3cru@rac.ca