Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers

To: ve3cru@rac.ca, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 08:36:32 EDT

Bill,

I did not call you stupid, nor did I know your manner of  operation.  I'm
glad you operate responsibly. But the facts in your case do  not mean that
everyone else will do the right thing.

The potential liability for contest sponsors (i.e. ARRL) that establish
rules of competition that reward people who might do stupid or dangerous things

needs to be considered. More than just the competitors are involved  here.

73  -  Jim    K8MR

In a message dated 8/1/05 2:27:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ve3cru@rac.ca