Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers

To: <Jimk8mr@aol.com>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi-op rovers
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:40:25 -0400
Jim, you are twisting the facts here.  Neither I or the multi-op station
operate very late at night.  And unlike them, I never operate while in motion.
I will not put myself or others at risk for the sake of a few more points.  For
your information, all my gear is behind the front seats, inaccessible to me
while driving in a contest.

No, I do not need a second person in the vehicle at any time.  So lets not go
around calling others stupid without getting the facts correct first.  Thank
you.

Bill  VE3CRU/R

Email: ve3cru@rac.ca