[VHFcontesting] Rule 3.3.1....

To: "James French" <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rule 3.3.1....
From: kb7dqh@donobi.net
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, this is addressed rather nicely by permitting Unlimited Rover
operation.  If someone in your "gang" has a vehicle that could support
"multi-multi on the move" then find someone with fuel money, someone else
the food, another contester with lots of cool gear, etc... put it all
together and have the "ultimate road trip with radio"...

Takes a bit of planning, coordination, cooperation... but the result is an
experience you will not soon forget!

Many thanks to KE7V, N3QQ, and my unlicensed friend Steve who supplied fuel,
pizza on Sunday evening, and drove my Bus about 1000 miles so I could play
radio... and to the League for changing the rules and sending out that
pretty piece of wallpaper!!!!

Eric
KB7DQH

1st place W/VE Unlimited Rover, 2008 January VHF sweepstakes