Re: [TowerTalk] High-Tension Wires

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] High-Tension Wires
From: Barry Merrill <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:30:24 +0000
I have the same experience as Pete, a 150 foot HV Two-Circuit easement behind
my quarter acre
city lot, putting the nearest circuit 150 feet from my tower, and I've never
heard a peep.

One HV tower that is 525 feet away does house a lot of telcom antennas and has
an equipment
building and there is some low level trash I can hear when I point that tower,
but it's tolerable.

73

Barry, W5GN