Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE QSY - Deer in headlights

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE QSY - Deer in headlights
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:48:44 -0800
since 90 % of my contesting is on 160 i usually don't get many QSY
requests. if i get a 40 meter request, i would have to get up, leave the
160/80 meter cabin, walk and to the other end of the property to get to
the 40/20 meter cabin, flip 11 switches, wait until the ARC5 vfo warms up
and then go looking for the chap that wanted me to QSY

going back, i would stop at the house for a glass of water and an apple
or orange and use the bathroom. this would wake op the wife and she would
ask me how it was going and i would tell her fine.

mike w7dra