Re: [CQ-Contest] May you work yourself at a remote?

To: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] May you work yourself at a remote?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 22:36:36 -0500
Hi Art,

In ARRL DX, DX works US/VE, not US/VE working US/VE... so their was no
conflict operating W1VE and VY1AAA at the same time.

In most "on the books" rules, your scenario is "legal" as far as the
contest goes.  Unethical might be a stretch, but I would probably avoid any
sense of conflict.

73, Gerry W1VE