RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: Paul Horak <paulhorak@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:27:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kevin,

> Version 4.44 has a fix that we believe will solve
> "ping jitter".

Dare I ask if there will be any way to upgrade the low
cost CPE's with this version? Last I heard Karlnet
were 'working on it'. If not, will the upgrade to the
AP be enough to 'fix it' with low cost CPE's
connecting at a lower version?

Also, there seems to be some debate about whether this
is a problem or not - can you clarify if Karlnet see
this as a problem or just the nature of how polling
works?

Cheers,

Paul