RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:33:00 -0500
Paul,

This does not yet seem to be an issue that will require an upgrade to
the low cost CPE devices, since they function more like an NDIS client.
The Base should take care of it.

I do not think there is a debate as to whether or not there is a
problem. THERE IS!  But to be fair, it is one of those bugs that does
not show itself all the time, which makes tracking it and solving it
difficult.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager