Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, "'VHF Contesting Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:16:03 -0500
What can I tell you Zack, times change.  Some folks like to get out of the
house and do things while being able to stay in touch with friends, family,
coworkers, etc.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman