Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:14:53 -0800
Yes  ,   Send the RULES enforcer to my house and put a padlock on my
computer and turn off my radio so I can't give out QSO points to those in
the contest.  or make Packet/telnet spots.
 Of course he will have to figure out where I am,  in the winter maybe AZ
and who knows what   Grid Square ??  SN  5 or 3501 ??  state   INsanity

Merry xmas to all ,
Quack