Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking questions
From: "Frank Hunt" <zl2br@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:56:22 +1300
IMO if you are handing out serial numbers then, yes you are
participating in the contest. If you don't send a log in then you are
a participant who didn't send a log in. If you purposely or
accidentally broke the rules, and that's why you didn't submit your
log, you still should send it as a check log, that way you will help
out the log-checkers.

Yes, Telnet dx-cluster is here to stay, it's only a tool, just like
the callsign check file in your logging programme which was made with
the assistance of another operator.

Frank, ZL4BR