Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:31:50 -0500
This is getting Crazy!
What did sponsors do when it was all paper logs and dupe sheets, and terrible penmanship many of us have on a non rushed day never mind trying to log the contact, up date the dupe sheet, and send with at best a keyer in the days when we did not even have a memory keyer yet/

Joe wb9sbd
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme