Re: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card kicks a.. (Nothing wrong with the rad

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] PRISM II 100mW card kicks a.. (Nothing wrong with the radio!)
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:04:51 -0700
That's the odd thing, Bill.  It's the same pigtail.  So, I'm left wondering
about the antenna setup on the PtMP.  I'll do some more signal testing with
the Orinoco card and see if that is working as before.   I believe I may
have had a bit more antenna downtilt than needed on the PtMP, so cranked it
back from 8* to around 5.7*, but none of that should have caused the
problems I was seeing with the PRISM II.  I'll have some customers (in beta
mode) loaded on this segment this week, so then I can see in real time how
the signal is effected as I change variables.

Norm