[TenTec] Tentec Scout/ "Anything Positive"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Scout/ "Anything Positive"
From: k5rov@earthlink.net (James Parsons)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:43:32 -0500
Not so, Tom. I did use an external keyer. I tried the internal keyer and
it worked fine, but the drift/shift problem was there. So I connected up
my CMOS keyer I have been using for years, ever since it came out in QST
years ago. I have both the CMOS-II and the CMOS-III. Same problem.

--

James (Jim) Parsons, K5ROV   USAF, Ret. Ham for 58 yrs.
k5rov@earthlink.net     QCWA, NWQRP, Fists, ARRL