[TenTec] SteppIR Ten Tec Orion interface

To: <SteppIR@yahoogroups.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SteppIR Ten Tec Orion interface
From: "Jeff Griffin" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:42:39 -0400

I just got back from Dayton where I exchanged my Icom interface board for a
Orion to SteppIR interface board, that resides inside the SteppIR control box.
Does anyone have this combination? What I need is the pinout for an Orion to
SteppIR cable. I have the original SteppIR to Icom cable, so all I need to do
is get the pinout for the Orion end. Also what input on the Orion to use, I'm
assuming the band data on one or two connector?

73 Jeff kb2m