Re: [VHFcontesting] Sports vs. Radiosports

To: VHFContesting eMail Remailer <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sports vs. Radiosports
From: Alex <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:02:16 -0400
Hi Dave,

Dave Olean wrote:

I think you are taking things too seriously.

Do I? Ev provokes thought. I express my thoughts, and now I'm too serious. Ok. I'm not too familiar with this list, so I may have misread and misinterpreted the dynamics of this list.

What if KR1ST
beat W2SZ/1 because of it?

I'd send W2SZ/1 the plaque. Yeah, I'm too serious, ain't I? :)

Besides, my good neighbor is going to Yankee land to run the contest from there, so I'm left with probably 0 contacts for the contest next week. Hey, at least I have nothing to mess up. See my glass is getting half full. :)

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com