Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: "Eric Gruff" <egruff@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:45:44 -0700
So, if I want to get WX1XXX disqualified, I can just spot him a whole bunch
of times? Seems like a bad way to go. And, before you say that I will also
be DQ'd, I can do it from my phone, my local library, or for a contest that
I don't even participate in.

Obviously, I wouldn't do this, but the potential abuses are too easily
achieved to overlook.

Eric NC6K

Message: 1