Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth
From: LaRoy McCann <lmccann@roachconveyors.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:51:52 -0500
Chris,
I just changed the settings to different configurations and it worked just fine. Even tried something like you are trying to do, set ethernet side to 512 and radio side to 128 and it worked ok.

I am using speedlan (karlnet turbo cell) v3.66.
If you are using 802.11b, maybe there is something up with that. Or maybe it is broke in later versions.

LaRoy