Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:47:27 -0500
Personally I hate cut numbers and there are people that will say that you
did not confirm the QSO. I also really dislike the use of QSO B4 but no
one is banning that. Perhaps the rules should state a recommended
operating style exchange rather then call this unsportsmanlike. Have you
ever been on the DX end of a pileup? Certainly if you operated from
Navassa Is., as shown in your example, once you were spotted the pileup
may not be easy to manage and you would have to adjust your operating
style to suit.

John KK9A