Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit
From: Christopher Burke <chris@n9yh.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:27:51 -0600
I also think the end result of these rules would make a 2.3 GHz and up
Limited Rover ineffective as well, so it would eliminate the need to
restrict Limited Rovers to certain bands.  If Limited Rover is intended for
new rovers without much cashola we should encourage them to get on with any
four bands they can afford, even if that's 2m, 70cm, 33cm, and 23cm all on
FM.  (When you have a meager allowance you spend lots of time contesting on
FM.  :-)

73!  Chris N9YH

--
Chris Burke