Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit

To: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Endorse Rover Rules Revisions EXCEPT the 30 Q Limit
From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:39:57 -0500
I would be in favor of that.  I do have this nagging fear that the Lunchbox
Brigade will figure out a way to work within a 50% limit (dropping QRP
stations like Easter eggs along the route would be my guess), which is why I
support the 30 QSO rule.  If the rover to rover percentage were lowered to
20%, the QSO limit could easily be dropped.

The 30/50 rule is one I like and can live with.  That doesn't mean I
couldn't be happy with other suggestions.

Steve