Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?
From: "V Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:34:19 -0500

>>> If someone needs convincing, maybe RS(T) could be dropped for one of the
>>> mid-week mini contests to see if the repeat rate increases as I predict.

   Stan K4SBZ

--
No need for such experiments. There are two SS contests with no  RS/RST
required. I for one have difficulties with this kind of exchange because I

A "sync" message helps a lot. Instead of RST just consider it slightly
differently: RSG,
for
Ready, Steady, Go! As a matter of fact it really is like this and it helps.

73,
Vlad VE3TM